How does update of Portfolio Management, Pricing Tables, Revolution Slider and Shortcodes by UnitedThemes work?

How does update of Portfolio Management, Pricing Tables, Revolution Slider and Shortcodes by UnitedThemes work?

Hi,
    I'm using Brooklyn and I'm getting a notice to update Portfolio Management, Pricing Tables, Revolution Slider and Shortcodes by UnitedThemes but there is no option to download the latest files.
    Does that mean these updates are not supported? Do I need to buy updates of those plugins separately? I still have an active Envato account.
    Regards,
    goel
    Hi Goel,

Please go into the Brooklyn support forum, here: helpdesk.unitedthemes.com/index.php/Board/2-Brooklyn/ , and check the Sticky post on [HOW TO] Update plugins that come with the package
    THIS STAFF MEMBER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Please wait for a response from another support staff member.

Best Regards,
    Andreea

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES IF NOT REQUESTED TO DO SO. Open a public thread to receive support.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE SUPPORT YOU'VE RECEIVED FROM ME? Repay me by leaving a review for the theme I've helped with

Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)

:?: What do we mean by support?

:?: Brooklyn FAQ