Brooklyn Wordpress theme

Brooklyn Wordpress theme

Hi, I purchased the Brooklyn theme within the pas year. I need support as images
    have become invisible on my home page. I do not know the license of my product
    and my support has probably expired. can i purchase support for the product ?
    do i need to purchase the entire theme again to get support ? I need to do whatever
    i need to do to figure out why my website has started to ask all wonky. fireflowyoga.com

thanks,
    Jonathan
    Hi Jonathan,

All purchases go through themeforest, so please log into your themeforest account and you should be able to see the status of your support period and also the option to extend support. Of course you do not need to purchase the theme again, you will most likely need to pay a fee to extend your support period and then you can register on this forum to gain access to the support threads.
    THIS STAFF MEMBER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Please wait for a response from another support staff member.

Best Regards,
    Andreea

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES IF NOT REQUESTED TO DO SO. Open a public thread to receive support.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE SUPPORT YOU'VE RECEIVED FROM ME? Repay me by leaving a review for the theme I've helped with

Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)

:?: What do we mean by support?

:?: Brooklyn FAQ