Questions about customization

Questions about customization

Hello. I want to buy Nevada theme but i have some previously questions. First of all i would like to know if i can center the logo and how is possible. The menu structure i like for my website is as following:

Logo centered

Home About us Articles Videos Contact Donate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to know if i can configurate a blog page in two columns with articles and order them from old first to new , and another page only with videos in two columns as well. Can you explain me how can i add a page only with videos? I would like to add a page for paypal donations also. It is possible with a plugin?

The theme has 9 home examples and an option called build yours… so is possible to build my own home page? with shortocodes or how? I would like to include the following under the slide: about 8 posts in 2 rows (4 by row)

I need to clear this questions before to pay for the theme.

Thanks in advance,

Becky
    Hi,

rebecalisruiz wrote:

First of all i would like to know if i can center the logo and how is possible.

I'm afraid it's only possible with code customizations. You do not have this option from the admin panel.

rebecalisruiz wrote:

I would like to know if i can configurate a blog page in two columns with articles and order them from old first to new

I'm afraid not.

rebecalisruiz wrote:

and another page only with videos in two columns as well

If the videos are not like posts, then yes.. I mean if you want a page to display 10 videos, or 20 videos you can use the Pagecreator template for that, but if you want to add videos like posts and automatically add them to a page, then I'm afraid not.

rebecalisruiz wrote:

I would like to add a page for paypal donations also. It is possible with a plugin?

Should be possible with a plugin, yes.

rebecalisruiz wrote:

so is possible to build my own home page? with shortocodes or how?

It's possible by using the PageCreator template: prnt.sc/c1webp You have the option to create your own layout with it.
    THIS STAFF MEMBER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Please wait for a response from another support staff member.

Best Regards,
    Andreea

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES IF NOT REQUESTED TO DO SO. Open a public thread to receive support.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE SUPPORT YOU'VE RECEIVED FROM ME? Repay me by leaving a review for the theme I've helped with

Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)

:?: What do we mean by support?

:?: Brooklyn FAQ