Brooklyn pre purchase question

Brooklyn pre purchase question

H​I, can anyone in support help me with my question? I'm not a developer but after looking at as much as I could on your site I'm purchasing the Brooklyn template. However, My concern is that I may have overlooked something that is pretty obvious to you but not necessarily to me, as I've never done this before. Therefore my questions are as follows
    1. It states the template is $49 USD. Are there any hidden or additional costs that I need to take into consideration?
    2. When I looked at the demo's containing video, it states that you host the video. Is there an additional cost for this?
    3. Should I encounter difficulty in setting up the site from the template. Is there support to help me through? and is that at an additional cost?
    I'd be grateful if you could get back to me.
    Hi Dennis,

I have already responded to your question: Brooklyn pre purchase question . Closing this as a duplicate. Sorry for the delay but our response times are as per my signature.
    THIS STAFF MEMBER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Please wait for a response from another support staff member.

Best Regards,

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES IF NOT REQUESTED TO DO SO. Open a public thread to receive support.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE SUPPORT YOU'VE RECEIVED FROM ME? Repay me by leaving a review for the theme I've helped with

Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)

:?: What do we mean by support?

:?: Brooklyn FAQ