Brooklyn Post Purchase Support

Hi Andreea,

Thank you for responding to my previous pre-purchase questions.

However, one of my concerns was that I am not a coder and would need support after purchase. However, I have been unable to gain access to support, have received no response to my email sent to the email address you posted on the forum to register for support and on the whole, I'm now starting to get quite frustrated. Therefore I would be most grateful if you would kindly assist so that I can access support as quickly as possible and get my project moving.

Kind regards
    Dennis
    Hi Dennis,

Sorry to hear that! Can you please let me know privately via the Conversations button in the top bar what e-mail address you used to send an e-mail to contact@unitedthemes.com ? I'll then ask the developers to look for your e-mail.

Thanks for your patience until we solve the problem.
    THIS STAFF MEMBER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Please wait for a response from another support staff member.

Best Regards,
    Andreea

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES IF NOT REQUESTED TO DO SO. Open a public thread to receive support.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE SUPPORT YOU'VE RECEIVED FROM ME? Repay me by leaving a review for the theme I've helped with

Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)

:?: What do we mean by support?

:?: Brooklyn FAQ

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I don't see a "Conversations" button in the top bar? Is there something I'm missing? Can you specify further?

Kind regards
    Dennis
    Hi,

I apologize. I forgot this isn't available for logged out users. Then please add it here in a reply. I'll remove it once I send it to the developer to check (just to avoid spamming or such).
    THIS STAFF MEMBER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Please wait for a response from another support staff member.

Best Regards,
    Andreea

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES IF NOT REQUESTED TO DO SO. Open a public thread to receive support.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE SUPPORT YOU'VE RECEIVED FROM ME? Repay me by leaving a review for the theme I've helped with

Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)

:?: What do we mean by support?

:?: Brooklyn FAQ