Parallax options

Parallax options

Hello,

I'm very interested in your Brooklyn theme and have just a few questions before the purchase.
    1. Is it possible to have a parallax effect on the background video?
    2. Also is it possible to have the parallax effect move in the opposite direction or from side to side (like in this example: greatives.eu/themes/blade-v2/parallax-sections/)?
    3. Will something like codecanyon.net/item/ultimate-a…r-visual-composer/6892199 break some of the functionality of your visual composer implementation?
    4. In this demo themeforest.unitedthemes.com/wpversions/brooklyn/demo2/ when you click on "about" you can still see part of the video unter the navigation bar. Is it possible to have it scroll the beginning of the section directly at the top of the window/under the navigation bar? This theme does what i mean: massive.themebucket.net/one-page/html-video/
    5. Lastly, is there an option to specify the height of the navigation bar?

Thank you very much!
    massive.themebucket.net/one-page/html-video/
    Hi,

Is it possible to have a parallax effect on the background video?

Not with the theme itself. This might be possible with the delivered Slider Revolution Plugin.

Source Code

1. Also is it possible to have the parallax effect move in the opposite direction or from side to side (like in this example: greatives.eu/themes/blade-v2/parallax-sections/)?

No, we only have a default parallax effect.

Will something like codecanyon.net/item/ultimate-a…r-visual-composer/6892199 break some of the functionality of your visual composer implementation?

We haven't tested this plugin, but as you can imagine - it can happen that there will be overlapping libraries and as a result you might run into visual issue or JavaScript conflicts. I can't guarantee that it works by 100%

In this demo themeforest.unitedthemes.com/wpversions/brooklyn/demo2/when you click on "about" you can still see part of the video unter thenavigation bar. Is it possible to have it scroll the beginning of the section directly at the top of the window/under the navigation bar? This theme does what i mean: massive.themebucket.net/one-page/html-video/

This should basically not happen , so this might be a browser related issue since it's not occurring on my side. If we can confirm that this is an issue, it will be definitely fixed.

Lastly, is there an option to specify the height of the navigation bar?

No such option yet, but we have plans to add a header manager with drag n drop which will cover this as well. But there is no ETA yet. However the design of the header allows you to change it's line-height with CSS and the inner element will adjust.

Best Regards
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!

WordPress Customization

Matthias wrote:

In this demo themeforest.unitedthemes.com/wpversions/brooklyn/demo2/when you click on "about" you can still see part of the video unter thenavigation bar. Is it possible to have it scroll the beginning of the section directly at the top of the window/under the navigation bar? This theme does what i mean: massive.themebucket.net/one-page/html-video/

This should basically not happen , so this might be a browser related issue since it's not occurring on my side. If we can confirm that this is an issue, it will be definitely fixed.

I can confirm that I have the same behavior (and on my website too) with Chrome & Firefox.
    It occurs when the navigation bar is not solid (opacity < 90 for example). The page scrolls to the next section but the video is not anchored to the top of the navigation bar but at the bottom. I can record a small video to show you if needed.