Follow up on previous ticket

Hello. A couple weeks ago I started a new thread at this URL: helpdesk.unitedthemes.com/inde…yed-on-my-forums-account/. But now I cannot access the page--it says access denied. In the ticket, we were doing some things to my account. I cannot access the thread though, so I don't know what instructions you gave me. Are you able to update me here?

If you recall, were were trying to change the name that appears on my Forums account. I gave you a new purchase code, and I believe you were going to apply that to my Forums account.

Thanks.

Thanks for that.

>> it was this thread here: How to change the name displayed on my forums account?

When I try to access that, I get an access denied error (screenshot). I should note that I am not logged in to the forums. I'm not sure what username/password to use. Did you create a new forum account for me? Or should I use one of my previous accounts? If so, which account?

>> The forum name is: putitoutthere

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you saying there is a new forum named 'putitoutthere?'

Thanks.
    Hello. Do you have an update to this yet? I really would like to continue using the forums. I just don't know how to login. If you want, I can give my relevant information again (e.g. purchase code, name, etc).

Thanks.