Transfer of Registration used for staging to live site

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Transfer of Registration used for staging to live site

Hi, I've actually bought the Brooklyn but thought to check first before registering it to a specific domain which I am using to stage the website creation. Once created I will be transferring the website to the actual domain. Will I be able to transfer the licence?

Would like to use the full range of Brooklyn's offering to create a one pager, then build up later.

Many thanks.

Saw your response to Majalemadjaa - response there noted and have gone to link provided - Many thanks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mymalin: Found answer required after posting ().

• Hi,

is it the same account you purchased the licenses with?

cspinks wrote:

page without giving me an option to transfer the license
    But can you see your licenses used?

In this case you can remove the activation from the staging and then use the interface on the new installation in your WP Admin to register the theme again.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages unless I ask for them!
  • Thanks for the quick response!

I am using the same account I purchased the license through, but as I explored a little further I realized that I've purchased the Brooklyn these twice - once in 2017 and again in 2023, but only the 2017 purchase is showing up in Envato...perhaps there's an issue with it having multiple licenses for the same product?

I'm unable to remove the activation from the old site since the server is no longer active. Your comment reminded me that we do have a staging site, but the license for the theme is not activated there either.
  • Hi,

there is no limitation when you have multiple licences.

Could you please send me thje license via PM ?

I will then check it for you and remove the staging.

Please use the conversation button at the top of the forum or use this link helpdesk.unitedthemes.com/inde…ConversationAdd/?userID=2 to provide me the license.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages unless I ask for them!