Galleries with thumbnails.

Galleries with thumbnails.

Hi Mel,
    I'm sorry but you have lost me entirely, if this is the level of support you offer I'm not impressed.
    I asked if it was possible, within Brooklyn, to have a page with galleries on, click through to a gallery page with thumbnails on, click on thumbnail to go to individual image?
    I noticed in one of the demos there is an option to have a filmstrip type thumbnail over the image, but this does not look good as they are very small and only appear on hover-over.
    I asked what was meant by 'multi-page ready'? This appears on the link I sent to you, here it is again, It's the first line under 'Item Details' in the black box.

Regards, Gerald.

themeforest.net/item/brooklyn-…dThemes&WT.ac=search_list
    Hi Gerald,

it would be awesome if you replied to the thread instead of opening a new one over and over again, that would help me keeping our history straight and helping you better! The reason why we are losing ourselves is that you ask the same question over and over again in new threads without mentioning my answer. So - let me help you:

So again, Multi Page Ready means that - even tho the item is categorized as a one-page item - you can still have unlimited individual pages.
    Example: themeforest.unitedthemes.com/wpversions/brooklyn/basic/ - click on Elements > Typography

have a page with galleries on, click through to a gallery page with thumbnails on, click on thumbnail to go to individual image?

You can set up our portfolio and inside a portfolio item add a gallery shortcode (either WP native or by a plugin of your choice) which will open up the image you click on in for example a lightbox.

I noticed in one of the demos there is an option to have a filmstrip type thumbnail over the image, but this does not look good as they are very small and only appear on hover-over.

We can give you code to remove that if you don't like it.

Does that help?
    Please reply to this thread, you can do so by clicking the "+ Reply" button!
    Thanks and all the best!

– Mel (inactive - I wish you guys all the best! xo Mel)
    Obviously gerald didn't reply anymore. hope it worked out..
    Well' here i am!

my trouble is the other way around.... ?(
    on a new clients project I have just added two galleries (8pics each divided in 4columns) where the thumbnails don't show up at all AND I also can't scroll or navigate from one image to the other. of course within a gallery.

can you help me out?
    attached two screenshots... first.. the gallery on the right side with 8 historical images. second ... clicking on the first small image you'll see the lightbox with NO thumbs of the other images within the gallery. why is that? how can we fix that ?

THANKS!!
    Images
    • screen1.jpg

270.65 kB, 1,200×750, viewed 126 times
    • screen2.jpg

259.02 kB, 1,200×750, viewed 136 times
    Hi,

Could you please open a thread in the support section? This is the Pre-Sales section. Seems like Gerald and Mel didn't notice that before.

When doing so, please send all the following info as well: Please read this carefully before posting
    THIS STAFF MEMBER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Please wait for a response from another support staff member.

Best Regards,
    Andreea

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES IF NOT REQUESTED TO DO SO. Open a public thread to receive support.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE SUPPORT YOU'VE RECEIVED FROM ME? Repay me by leaving a review for the theme I've helped with

Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)

:?: What do we mean by support?

:?: Brooklyn FAQ