Brooklyn Theme - What 3rd party page builder will work with this theme, if any?

Brooklyn Theme - What 3rd party page builder will work with this theme, if any?

Hello!
    What 3rd party page-builder & shortcode plugin, if any, will work with Brooklyn?
    I have used this theme in the past for other sites, but there aren't enough theme-ready shortcodes to accomplish some things we want to have on the site.

My inclination is to purchase and use something like Visual Composer, but it would seem (in other threads in this Brooklyn forum) that it doesn't seem to work with Brooklyn.

Thank you, in advance, for the information! I don't want to be buying extra plugins if they're not going to work :)
    Hi there,

Visual Composer has not been tested for compatibility, as we don't include it in our package. I've seen users who use the VC with our themes, but then I've also seen users who experienced problems with it. Therefore I cannot offer a simple yes or no response. I can only tell you that compatibility is not guaranteed.
    THIS STAFF MEMBER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Please wait for a response from another support staff member.

Best Regards,
    Andreea

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES IF NOT REQUESTED TO DO SO. Open a public thread to receive support.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE SUPPORT YOU'VE RECEIVED FROM ME? Repay me by leaving a review for the theme I've helped with

Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)

:?: What do we mean by support?

:?: Brooklyn FAQ