Presales questions / blog and gallery

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Presales questions / blog and gallery

Hello UT people,

here are the questions we have before we buy your excelent theme:

- is it possible to have blog page without landing page that requires user to scroll to blog content?
    - is it possible to have some other blog layout type (e.g. One featured post on to wider, two collumns bellow etc.)
    - we need one nice gallery and your portfolio option doesn't seem to do the trick. Do you have any gallery plugin that works well with your theme?

thank you very much in forward,

Sinisa
  • Hi,

I apologize for the long delay in response. Due to high amount of requests last week I have not been able to respond to all of them before the weekend.

1. Yes it is possible.
    2. I'm afraid there are no other blog layouts available.
    3. Unfortunately I don't know if there is. Our customers usually use our own portfolio. Sorry I cannot help more in this area.
    THIS STAFF MEMBER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Please wait for a response from another support staff member.

Best Regards,
    Andreea

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES IF NOT REQUESTED TO DO SO. Open a public thread to receive support.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE SUPPORT YOU'VE RECEIVED FROM ME? Repay me by leaving a review for the theme I've helped with

Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)

:?: What do we mean by support?

:?: Brooklyn FAQ