CONFUSION REIGNS SUPREME

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CONFUSION REIGNS SUPREME

Hey guys.

​Simple questions. I want to buy one of your ThemeForest BKLYN themes. I am working in WordPress.org via my host which is BLUHOST.

Questions:

​- Do I purchase this theme through Envato or directly from you?
    - what is the difference between UNITED THEMES and THEMEFOREST?
    ​- How much is support, is it through people at ThemeForest or directly with United Themes....and what are its conditions? I would definitely need it for the first several days to build my site. WORDPRESS LIVE offers $150 per month, unlimited support Mondays through Fridays. Not sure what you offer.
    ​- Once I buy what is technical process regarding initial file sending, where files are stored, updates, etc...

​Thanks so much. My contact info below.

brucekoken@gmail.com
    ​917-757-7288
    ​-
  • y.Hi,

- Do I purchase this theme through Envato or directly from you?

You purchase it directly from Envato.

- what is the difference between UNITED THEMES and THEMEFOREST?

United Themes is the theme developer while ThemeForest is the distributor.

- How much is support, is it through people at ThemeForest or directly with United Themes....and what are its conditions?

Support is handled by United Themes. You can see the conditions here:themeforest.net/item/brooklyn-…ess-theme/6221179/support

So you get a period of 6 Month support with your initial purchase. If the period is over, it is up to you if you like to extend it. You will still have access to theme updates after this period.

Source Code

1. - Once I buy what is technical process regarding initial file sending, where files are stored, updates, etc...

That depends. If you just purchase the theme, you will get all necessary files as a download. This does not include any hosting. This is something you need to take care of by your own. But Envato also offers a hosting program. If you need info about this, please get in touch with them directly.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!