Brooklyn Theme issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Brooklyn Theme issues

Hi,
    Firstly I'm sorry if I come across ignorant and this is not the place to seek help.
    I have the Brooklyn Theme on my website: indimax.com.au but I think I am having issues with it when used in Chrome where the links are not going to the pages etc
    My business partner has exited the business and used his personal Envato account to purchase theme so I cannot find the theme plugin key but I can get into backend of the site and can provide details etc
    Please advise next step to begin resolving the issue.
  • Hi,

the license eligibles you to use the theme. If you don't have a license right now in your hand you are basically not allowed to use it. That might sound a little bit harsh, but that's the same procedure with any kind of software.

Please have a look here: themeforest.net/item/brooklyn-…page=153#comment_17543563
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!
  • Hi,
    Understood, just loathe to re-purchase something my company has already bought but I can't get access to. Just trying to find which Envato account he used whether it was a personal email but my business credit card or his work email (which I can reset and get into). I will see if I can get him willing to provide me the license before I spend the money again.
    Thanks