question about the image slider on the brooklyn classic one page parallax page

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• question about the image slider on the brooklyn classic one page parallax page

Hello, before I purchase the theme I wanted to make sure that the image on the homepage with the title and such can be replaced with a video in the background.

Let me know if so please.

Best regards,

Alan
  • Hi Alan,

thanks for your interest on our beloved Brooklyn theme.

Yes of course you can create your own Hero as you like. Therefore we have premade options, or you can use the Slider Revolution. It's up to you!

Please have a look at my attachment:

BTW: We are the founders of the Hero and we have a lot of options to customize it.

Hope this helps!

Marcel
    Images
    • hero-settings.jpg

189.3 kB, 2,004×1,254, viewed 5 times
    Support Times
    Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm (Berlin, Germany)
    Monday to Friday 6pm - 3am (Melbourne, Australia)
    Monday to Friday 3am - 12am (Brooklyn, USA)
    Monday to Friday 12am - 9am (Los Angeles, USA)

Response Time
    12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!
  • P.S We will add more options in the future for sure.
    Support Times
    Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm (Berlin, Germany)
    Monday to Friday 6pm - 3am (Melbourne, Australia)
    Monday to Friday 3am - 12am (Brooklyn, USA)
    Monday to Friday 12am - 9am (Los Angeles, USA)

Response Time
    12-48 hours (depending on workload)
  • Thank you Marcel. I need a solution for a problem ASAP. I just purchased Brooklyn WP and installed everything accordingly but it says: "Missing import ID file"

I have to upload asap the exact DEMO of Classic Brooklyn one page parallax and already installed and stuck there.

Please advise asap.

Best regards,

Alan
  • Hi Alan,

I'd like to investigate this issue. In this case, I need a temporary admin dashboard access. Please use the conversation button at the top of the forum or use this link helpdesk.unitedthemes.com/inde…ConversationAdd/?userID=2 to provide me the login data.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
  • Hi,

but the initial installation was successful. I can see all the necessary modules. Its just everything doubles since you ran the installer multiple times I guess.

I recommend to do the following:

1.) If possible please switch from PHP5.6 to PHP7 or higher. 5.6 will become deprecated by the end of the year. This means, that 5.6 will not be supported by the PHP Team anymore and possible security issues will remain in the system.
    2.) The max input vars is still 1000 according to "Brooklyn" > "Server Health". I highly recommend to adjust it to 3000. How did you try to apply the max input var value? Your Hosting Company can tell you more about how to adjust this value.

Once you managed to do 1 and 2, please install this plugin: de.wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-reset/

And make an installation reset. Just because now everything is doubles and only creates confusion when working with the content and theme.

After your reset run the installer again.

Keep in mind, that images are not part of the import. Some Images are in place bust just because of their license. If you need good image material, please you can for example use: unsplash.com/

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
  • Hi,

I left you an answer on the other thread :)

Please address at least point 1 and 2. Its a good advise to use PHP7 and the max input var setting.