I renewed support thru Evanto but keep receiving notification that support is expired

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I renewed support thru Evanto but keep receiving notification that support is expired

I just purchased renewed support through Evanto for my account (user: kstring). Your system continues to say that "support expired." Please unlock or update my account as I have paid in full through PayPal. This is very annoying!
  • Hi, please use the Envato login button.
    Support Times
    Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm (Berlin, Germany)
    Monday to Friday 6pm - 3am (Melbourne, Australia)
    Monday to Friday 3am - 12am (Brooklyn, USA)
    Monday to Friday 12am - 9am (Los Angeles, USA)

Response Time
    12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!
  • I clicked on the link "Go to item support" on my Evanto account but the "support expired" continues to show above. Seems that this is a problem on your support site. I paid $44 for support and expect you to provide me w/ access as before. What gives?

[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

So, in the meantime here's a big PHP issue with the new update that I need someone to resolve. My server needs to run newest PHP 7+ so I did an update but one of my Showcase pages has the following error (see attached) which is now covered by the page navigation. Here's the page link: mojaveproject.org/field-dispatches/
    Images
    • Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 11.44.54 AM.png

85.56 kB, 2,768×502, viewed 51 times
  • Hi,

did you follow the instructions by Marcel? Because this is the following scenario:

You left us a negative rating with a username: kimstring63

You have 2 additional user accounts on this forum. The one you are writing from where you say its "Kstring" at envato and then there is another account named kstring139 which is connected to an envato account kstring139.

So we have 3 accounts available here. But the support only counts for one of them, the one you purchased the support license with.

That's why Marcel wrote, that you should use the Envato Login here on the forum. So please log out of the forum, then hit "Login / Register" in upper left corner. And within the popup choose "Envato Login". Note that at the point where you hit this button, you need to be logged in at themeforest / envato with the account you purchased the license with. In return the system will auto login you with the correct support status.

About the mentioned issue, did you update all the plugins coming with the theme? Under "Appearance" > "Plugins" ?
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!