Build Guide

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

I'm looking at renewing my Premium Support after purchasing the Brooklyn theme some 4+ years ago. I remember there being a very god guide that I used to build my site from scratch. I can see the theme has changed somewhat since then and I'm a little lost on how to redesign sections of our site. Is faq.unitedthemes.com/brooklyn/written-tutorials/site-setup/ this the only guide available or will I get access to something else once renewing my support package?

Many thanks,

Damon
  • New

Hi Damon,

at lot has happened in meantime. The guide you have found was written for the old initial Brooklyn. So with the current version of the theme we completely went away from the traditional short codes and pages as section. Since Brooklyn 4.0 all demo websites have been built with a visual page builder and a wide range of options to add as many styling possibilities as possible. You can load templates directly into the editor and edit them to your needs. Everything is much easier now. There is still a learning curve but we have lots of customer who are so satisfied with the way it is now, that they purchased over 10 licenses.

And if you renew your support, you also have access to our premium support for all theme related questions. We are always happy to help.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!
  • New

Hi,

Brooklyn 5 will receive a new documentation. Currently we don't have a guide for the builder, but it has a lot of self explanatory aspects.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!