I purchased support and my profile won't update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I purchased support and my profile won't update

Hello there! I renewed my support for a 6-month package (Invoice No: IVHF19547582; Order No: 113441214) on October 9, 2019. My profile will not update and reflect my purchase, so I'm unable to use the support that I purchased. I emailed Envato asking for help, but they just told me to contact you directly somehow. Without telling me how. Can someone here please confirm my purchase and grant me the six months of support that I purchased? I've lost nearly a month of service due to these issues, and I'd love to finally get this resolved and get to work on my site updates. Thanks so much for your help!
  • Hi Matthias,

I have the same exact issue. I tried clearing my cache and switching browsers, but to no avail!
    I've just purchased support some 15 minutes ago, but no luck on my status update.

I quickly need help with my mobile and tablet issue. I've set the appropriate Default Global Hero Images for both Mobile and Tablet, to the exact specs recommended, but I still cannot get them to show up when I visit my site: holistichealth.consulting on mobile or tablet. I've scoured the forum for answers, and even tried forcing the issue with some CSS code, but it doesn't stick. For some reason the image shows for all of 1 second, and then reverts to the ugly thumbnail of my Default Global Hero.

Thank you,

Dean
  • Hi,

your status seems to have updated in meantime. I saw you opened another thread regarding your issue. I'll drop you an answer there soon.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!