can someone please help me with this licence issue ?!?!?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can someone please help me with this licence issue ?!?!?

my licence is tied up with a site and server that are no longer active. i am unable to deregister them. Can someone please assist me in deregistering licence that ends in 57c30932e607 so that I can use it again ? ?( ?( ?( ?(
  • Hi,

you need to deactivate the license in your test area, the deregiser button is only available on the site / installation where you registered it.

If this installation does not exist anymore, please paste down the last digits of you license and we will unlock it manually.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!

• I'm having the an issue where I installed the theme on a local server to create the basic site layout. It registered successfully in the first attempt but when I returned to install the demo content, it's not activated anymore. It's saying license is already registered with different server. Please fix this issue as I can see a lot of people are getting affected here. The last digits of my purchase code is 196fd901cfe7. Please get it fixed. Thanks.
  • Hi @itsmzed261,

I unlocked the license.

We are currently setting up an interface where people can manage their licenses.

There are currently different reasons why people have an issue with the registration.

The most common one is, they install the theme in a test environment and activate it. Then they go into production and migrating the installation and deleting the old installation. But they don't deregister the old installation first. Because deregistering is only possible on the installation where you registered. And the other issue is with local installation.

When you install a local server and register the theme. We recommend only doing the registration for running a website installation or possible updates. Once you done this, please deregister it again. The reason for this is, that your local envrironment can change and this inidcates a new server for the license registration server. When you later go into production, you can have the theme registered all the time. Since no other features such as the website installer and automatic updates are locked behind the license, you can work with the theme locally without any restrictions.

Hope that clarifies.

• Hi,

its currently connected to curaspring.com.**

Since the website does not responds, I manually revoked the registration. You can now use it again.

• Hi @Comunicaentornos,

you can use the license again. Note that we do not recommend having the license activated permanently on a locahost. Only use it for the update process or demo installation and register it afterwards. Once you go live, you can keep it registered permanently.