Paid to reinstate support - site still thinks it's expired

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Paid to reinstate support - site still thinks it's expired

Hi, how long does it take for your forum to recognize that I renewed my support for Brooklyn? I am having the "already registered to another server" issue on my site that it seems lots of people are having, plus I want to post about some small weird glitches and design questions that I have, so I paid to upgrade to get my support back, and yet... nada.

How long does this take to recognize? thank you!

Ian
  • Hi Ian,

The Envato API sometimes takes longer. You can then use the logout button and login again with the envato login button and you will have immediate access to the support forum.

Already registered to another server.
    This is not a problem that many people have but according to the license agreement it is not allowed to install a purchased theme from Envato on multiple domains/websites.

Here you can find the license agreement:
    themeforest.net/licenses/standard

We check every activation to make sure there is no abuse. This way we protect you from legal action.
    Best regards
    Marcel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All about Option Hierarchy

Click --> Option Hierarchy

Support Times

Support response time can be up to 2 business days.

Monday to Frida
    y 9am - 6pm (Berlin, Germany)
    Monday to Friday 6pm - 3am (Melbourne, Australia)
    Monday to Friday 3am - 12am (Brooklyn, USA)
    Monday to Friday 12am - 9am (Los Angeles, USA)

Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for. Thanks!

• Already registered to another server.

How can this error happen?
    Customer registers Brooklyn on a website.
    Deletes the website.
    Try to reactivate Brooklyn on another server.

What is the customer doing wrong?
    The customer has forgotten to deregister Brooklyn before.
    Best regards
    Marcel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support Times

Monday to Frida

• Hi Marcel, that's not what is happening with me. Matthias seems to have resolved it temporarily and is working on a workaround because apparently my server constantly changes the IP for some reason. I'll open a ticket with them to figure that side out too, but I only have the theme installed on one site. And it wasn't deleted and reinstalled or anything. It was registered, working fine, then suddenly (with no changes made by me) the theme decided it wasn't registered anymore, so when I tried to register it again, that's when I started getting that error.

Anyway, it seems Matthias is working on a permanent fix.
  • Okay, my friend, sorry, I misunderstood.

Yes some providers change the IP address daily which can lead to problems. We are working on a solution.
    Best regards
    Marcel

Support Times

Monday to Frida

• Hi, just checked with my server hosting company and the domain IP hasn't changed in over 5 years... at any rate, the registration is working right now, but I just thought I'd let you know because that's what I'm seeing so I'm not sure where you're seeing the IP changing. That may not have been the issue, so thought I'd let you know. Check screenshot from securitytrails.com
    Images
    • Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 12.17.17 PM.png

213.23 kB, 2,120×1,036, viewed 38 times
  • Hi,

it's the hosting company. They use a server cluster which changes the server IP based on the server load. Not sure how this works but its the reason why this happens. Usually its a range of around 10 different IP changing constantly.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!