Visual composer not working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Visual composer not working

Hi Matthias,

I have not been able to get Visual Composer to work. I have followed all the recommendations on the forum, and updated the theme to 4.9.5.4. All plugins are up to date.

I have not been able to edit my site and it is the lifeline to our company.

On separate note, I paid for extended support, but here it shows up as expired. Please help update that so I can more effectively ask for support. Thanks!

Please see the attached screen shots
    Images
    • Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 9.34.04 AM.png

388.27 kB, 1,666×1,224, viewed 91 times
    • Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 9.33.49 AM.png

71.75 kB, 1,686×350, viewed 82 times
  • Hi,

your status updated in meantime.

According to the page builder issue.

For me it looks like, the page builder deactivated at all. Please check your Dashboard > WP Backery Page Builder > Role Manager and make sure "Post types" is set to "pages only".

Let us know if this helps.

If the issue remains, please drop me an admin login. Please use the conversation button at the top of the forum or use this link helpdesk.unitedthemes.com/inde…ConversationAdd/?userID=2 to provide me the login data.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!

• Hi,

thanks for the login.

I can't say what exactly is going wrong at the moment, but since you are in a hurry. Please deactivate the Yoast Plugin for a moment until you edited everything. Its throwing an error on the backend which breaks the editor. I can't say if this is caused directly by Yoast or one of the other plugin but deactivating Yoast at least helps.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!