About support

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About support

Hi,

I'm not sure I get how this works. Once muy support is expired I can not get even community support?
    I understand that staff members answer only to premium support, but not even from other users?
    It's a very disappointing thing to have bought a product that you were able to setup but after some time you need to use other of it's functions and you can't have any help, specially considering that the documentation is just a very small fraction of what it should cover.
    For instance, now Brooklyn have Google Tag Manager support, but the only thing that's covered is how to add the code, but there is no information about how to trigger events since you can't customize "Element ID" field in Visual Composer. Even more, every time the page load it gets a different random ID for the same item.

Thank you

?(
  • Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by "community" support.

Since we don't have a free version of the theme, the support is only available to customers with a valid support status.

We still allow people to post on some sub forums, so they can report for example issue with are related to the theme. This way they don't have to purchase a support ticket if the nature of the issue is related to the theme and caused by us.

leohans wrote:

It's a very disappointing thing to have bought a product that you were able to setup but after some time you need to use other of it's functions and you can't have any help, specially considering that the documentation is just a very small fraction of what it should cover.
    Yes but that's how it works. I mean you get a theme for currently 59$ if on sale it even more cheaper. We have to pay envato from this 59$ and we have to pay our taxes. In return you receive the software with lifetime updates and new features ass well as 6 month of exclusive support. So you have the developer right here to help you and this also for still 59$. We have released over 100 Updates and added tons of quality demos and features. Sorry to disappoint you, but delivering lifetime free support is not possible for us. I

leohans wrote:

For instance, now Brooklyn have Google Tag Manager support, but the only thing that's covered is how to add the code, but there is no information about how to trigger events since you can't customize "Element ID" field in Visual Composer. Even more, every time the page load it gets a different random ID for the same item.
    IDs only change if they are not set. Once set the ID stays on the element such as section / row or column. Do you have an example where it does not apply?
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!