problems after installation - multisite with the backend / frontend is working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• problems after installation - multisite with the backend / frontend is working

Hello,

I hope some can help. I've installed the brooklyn theme on an multisite. Installation and Activation in the network was sucessful!

But when I want to activate the theme on one site of the multisite the there are several faults:

Warning: fopen(/www/htdocs/........): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/...../wp-includes/functions.php on line 5974

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/htdocs[b]/...../wp-includes/functions.php[/b] on line 5977

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/htdocs[b]/...../wp-includes/functions.php[/b] on line 5980

etc.

So the backend isn't working.

But I can see the frontend without any faults.

Can anybody help?

best wishes
    Oliver
  • Hi Oliver,

Welcome to our support forum :) My name is Matthias and I'm here to help with all your theme related questions and issues.

The error message is incomplete.

From our experience, the error message refers to the plugin folder with a subfolder named only with numerics. This is somehow related to WordPress.

Such as : wp-content/plugins/322334564234/

If that's the case, please open your FTP Client and create the folder "322334564234" manually in wp-content/plugins/

That should solve the issue.

Let us know the results.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!

• Hello Matthias,

thank you for your answer. I've solved it by my own.

But now I`ve got an new problem. If I want to import a demo content, everything shows, that the import was ok, but I can't see nothing.
    After the insalling nothing has changed? No site, no portfolio, no headline nothing. What went wrong?

Can you help me?

The previous problem and its solution:

The problem was: wrong result from array_merge

File: brooklyn\unite\core\admin\unite-theme-info.class.php
    Line: 248

wrong array results in:
    $active_plugins = array_merge( $active_plugins, get_site_option( 'active_sitewide_plugins', array() ) );

solution:
    $activeSidewidePlugins = get_site_option( 'active_sitewide_plugins', array() );
    foreach ($activeSidewidePlugins as $path => $key) {
    $active_plugins[] = $path;
    }
    Images
    • Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-22 um 14.39.39.png

386.97 kB, 4,022×2,018, viewed 38 times
  • Hi,

it is a wordpress multisite there is no settings like this for media, but the setting for the folder wp-content/uploads/sites/...2020/04 is "777"

So I think this not the fault?

the installer does install the .txt/.zip files in the media folder but nothing more?

it looks like it is seen on the picture
    Images
    • Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-22 um 16.24.50.png

140.79 kB, 3,098×694, viewed 34 times
  • Hi,

yes that's correct.

I'd like to investigate this issue. In this case, I need a temporary admin dashboard access. Please use the conversation button at the top of the forum or use this link helpdesk.unitedthemes.com/inde…ConversationAdd/?userID=2 to provide me the login data.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!