Speed test by Google

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Speed test by Google

Tell me please! I choose a template for my site, maybe mine gives too low download speed in the test from Google. If I take your long link, then the speed test shows too little result (Perhaps there is a direct link so that I can conduct this test?
    Site by Google:
    developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=EN

And another question:
    Can I increase the font size in the menu and phone?
    Can I add a phone next to the menu?

Thank you!
  • Hi,

if you need support, please register with the forum. As a guest, no support provided.

We also recommend using gtmetrix instead of google page speed since its easier to understand.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!

• Matthias wrote:

Hi,

if you need support, please register with the forum. As a guest, no support provided.

We also recommend using gtmetrix instead of google page speed since its easier to understand.
    If I tested yours links by gtmetrix, they have different speed ( For example 91 and 68 speed)
    Images
    • pic3.jpg

247.12 kB, 2,456×1,030, viewed 92 times
  • The last website is not a Brooklyn theme. The speed differences can have different reasons. In case of the Yoga Demo, this demo is not updated to the latest theme version while #42 is running on the most recent version in combination with an optimized cache plugin. The config for the cache is part of the download package of the theme.

Also, the server location is important and has impact on the test. It basically reflects the customer audience. If you are selling products in europe as test from london UK makes more sense than a est from canada. But if you sell wordwide, it would make sense to run a cloud or CDN to avoid loading times because the distance is the speed factor in this case and not the theme.

Since our server is based in Germany, the test from London is better than the one from Vancouver.

gtmetrix.com/reports/themeforest.unitedthemes.com/mBBqh5Xl

• Understood thanks!

Tell me please, can I use the theme where the one-page option is used but to remake it under multi-page?

If I correctly understand all themes will be with new version or how I can choose new version on you site?

And my question - can I increase fonts in top menu where Phone and E-mail?

Thank you
  • Matthias wrote:

The last website is not a Brooklyn theme. The speed differences can have different reasons. In case of the Yoga Demo, this demo is not updated to the latest theme version while #42 is running on the most recent version in combination with an optimized cache plugin. The config for the cache is part of the download package of the theme.

Also, the server location is important and has impact on the test. It basically reflects the customer audience. If you are selling products in europe as test from london UK makes more sense than a est from canada. But if you sell wordwide, it would make sense to run a cloud or CDN to avoid loading times because the distance is the speed factor in this case and not the theme.

Since our server is based in Germany, the test from London is better than the one from Vancouver.

gtmetrix.com/reports/themeforest.unitedthemes.com/mBBqh5Xl
    Thank you!

How do I choose the right template or all of them have a new base?Can I download a single-page template and use or remake it for a multi-page version?
  • Hi,

Sergey wrote:

Tell me please, can I use the theme where the one-page option is used but to remake it under multi-page?
    Yes that's possible. But section needs to be merged into the front page then. But you can also use one-page systems as multi pages and vice versa. Its just a matter of settings.

Sergey wrote:

And my question - can I increase fonts in top menu where Phone and E-mail?
    Yes but only from predefined sizes. 12 - 14 - 16. Since the space is limited.

• Hi,

yes since it relies on the theme version, not the demo. And as written, it needs to be optimized with a cache plugin. But also consider that having a hosting plan for 2$ a month might not turn out as a good choice if you want good site speed. Because the server is very important too.