Demo Pages

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi there, have downloaded and installed the theme. When I go to install the demo 1 - nothing gets installed and I'm left with what looks like a blog page. I understand the images aren't copied across due to licencing issues but thought that the basic template / layout would be. I'm obvioulsy missing something that's really basic - any advice gladly received
  • Hi,

Welcome to our support forum :) My name is Matthias and I'm here to help with all your theme related questions and issues.

This more sound like the installer did not run correctly.

See: Error in loading Demo Website

Please check all points mentioned and let us know the resutls.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!
  • Hi Mathais,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I have checked what I can ....
    • Please deactivate all third party plugin which do not belong to the theme? Especially Coming Soon / Maintenance Mode Plugins. UNABLE TO AS IT IS A MULIT SITE ENVIRONMENT AND PLUGINS ARE NETWORK ACTIVE ALTHOUGH NOT USED
    • If you are on WordPress.com hosting plan, make sure the website is public during the installation process. This can be found inside the Site Settings at WordPress.com NOT ON WORDPRESS HOSTING PLAN
    • Visit Brooklyn > Server Health and make sure all values are green and you are running a recent PHP Version on the Server, such as 7.2 or 7.3 ALL OK - EVERYTHING IS GREEN
    • Visit Settings > Media and make the option "Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders" is activated. If it was not activated, go to "Media" and delete the Installation files already downloaded and delete them. Means demo_*.txt / demo_*.xml. THIS OPTION ISN'T VISIBLE ON MY SITE UNDER SETTINGS
    • If your site is running with SSL make sure the protocol has been added to Settings > General: WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) THIS OPTION ISN'T VISIBLE ON MY SITE UNDER SETTINGS

Think I am missing something really simple ... sorry!
  • Ok I've reinstalled the theme but had to do it from the zip file once the files has been downloaded ... see attachment. When installing the theme no posts / pages / menus / media / comments / terms are installed. 0/0

Do I need to install other files? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Chris
  • Hi,

I'd like to investigate this issue. In this case, I need a temporary admin dashboard access. Please use the conversation button at the top of the forum or use this link helpdesk.unitedthemes.com/inde…ConversationAdd/?userID=2 to provide me the login data.
  • Hi,

thanks for the login.

Please exchange the following file with the attached one:

wp-content/themes/brooklyn/unite/core/admin/unite-website-installer.php

Then go to media and delete the files with no name and try to run the installer again.
    Files