Unable to Locate Main Parent Page to Edit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unable to Locate Main Parent Page to Edit

Hi There,

We are using the Brooklyn theme for our wordpress site and I'm trying to figure out where I can edit the main parent page for my site, but after combing through every page in the Pages section of wordpress, I can't find it. I can update pages attached to the main one pager no problem, but nothing that was originally added to that main page. I tried looking in Theme Options and Appearance as well and no dice. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated (also let me know if you need more info)!

legendproductionsinc.com/
  • Hi,

the first part is the hero part and managed in Theme Options > Front Page. Then comes with main part which is divided into sections, each section represents a page in your dashboard. And the last section is the contact section which is managed in Theme Options > Advanced > Contact Section Content / Styling.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!
  • Hi Matthias,

Thanks for responding! I see the Hero and Contact section edit options, but for the bulk of the page, it looks like the text has been baked into the default theme somehow instead of being housed in individual pages--the only options I get when I go into the Theme Options is to edit the look of the theme rather than the content.
  • Hi,

did you check the Brooklyn Metapanel below the editor when editing the pages? It can also contain extra field such as lead text benath title inside the section settings part of the panel.
    Support Times: Monday to Friday (Central European Time)
    Response Time: 12-48 hours (depending on workload)
    Please, do not send any private messages before I have asked for!