Help!! How to update consumer information in UT_Twitter_Rotation (plugin) for Brooklyn Theme

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help!! How to update consumer information in UT_Twitter_Rotation (plugin) for Brooklyn Theme

Hello all...

I 've seen my last post was read by a lot of people, but it seems nobody is able to help me... So I thought I'd give it another try.

I am developing a website with the Brooklyn Theme in Wordpress. I 'm trying to fit in the twitteraccount of my customer.

Accidently I first made a twitter-app with my own twitteraccount to see what it would look like.

After that I made a new twitteraccount for my customer and visited the twitter-app section again (by clicking this link: dev.twitter.com). I made a new app for my customer, with new information, new twitteraccount and of course it generated a new consumer key and a new access token.

But when I integrate the UT_TWitter_Rotator (shortcode) into one of the page's. It still shows my own tweets instead of those of my customers.

I already de-installed the UT_TWitter_Rotator plugin and of course made a new app again and again, but I can not find out why it does not 'refresh' the data and why it does not show my customer's tweets.

Is there anybode that knows how to fix this? The website has to be 'live' on coming Tuesday, so hopefully somebody could help me out.

Thank you in advance!!